Buongiorno

bacio-immagine-animata-0053

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Cry of help

Why this bold image and colors!
strange how when we start to sink
nothing seems to pull us up again.
Nothing seems right and all seems wrong.
Ones mind sees black one day
and white at another day, there's
no in between...
Others seem to enjoy life while me in my
corner can't stop sulking, I'm angry
at the world for not seeing that I'm looking
for a speck of help.
While time passes by in good times and 
hard times, no one, but no one, wants to
tend me a hand.  
Do I turn myself to junk
or do I stay clean, 
do I run or do I stay still.
No answers for now since I'm sure that
none will come tomorrow.
I can't cry and can't scream for fear of
being tagged as a bad human being. 
Do I turn right or do I turn left for asking
for a simple little gesture of help...
I will just sit down and wait for nature
to take it's course and then and only then
I will be free of this world......

No comments: