Buongiorno

bacio-immagine-animata-0053

Thursday, December 29, 2016

What a Santa this year....

Hi Friends I had the best visit from Santa this year.
I got my desktop pc back, boy did I miss it!
But my greatest gift came from an e-mail that
I received on the 25th from a friend that I had not
heard in the past year.  I did not want to disturb
due to some serious problems this person had.
So you can just imagined my joy when I managed
to finally set up my pc and open the e-mails.
I felt like an happy scrooge (since I did not
contact the person for the year) but what a joy....
Now I want to thank all the e-mails I received
with suggestions, ideas, good wishes for my
old friend desktop computer recovery.  I guess
now that we changed a few (50%) of it's components
and put in my windows 10, I should be OK for 
quite a while.
Thanks also to the people who come and read or
just look at what I try to write down just as it
comes out of my head with no retouching. 
Thank you FRIENDS for supporting me and at
times my unorthodox writing.   
BUT THAT'S ME...
THANKS, 
THANKS, 
THANKS.

No comments: