Buongiorno

bacio-immagine-animata-0053

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Tomorrow the 14

Should I or should I not,
tomorrow is the 14th day
of the second month of the
year...
It's a day that lovers celebrate
or is it just a commercial day.
Today going shopping mostly
mid-aged people were buying
stupid things to give to whoever
they had in mind for tomorrow.
I'm not against it, please do not
get me wrong. But my question is
what happens to the rest of the year?
Will the giver forget his sweetness
for the coming days and return
to his crappy self. 
Let's be honest, I'll have a long face
if I do not get recognition of love
for the 14th, but again if the rest of
the year he/she will treat me badly
then I DON'T WANT ANYTHING
if you believe that I will forget the
rest of the year.
A smile, a hug, a thank you, is
sufficient along a helping hand
and I will be happy for the all times.

No comments: