Buongiorno

bacio-immagine-animata-0053

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Task

A monumental task to share one's heart,
invisible scars plague the surface of it.
Protecting, guarding it with an armor
is my only true objective.
No guarantees or questions were asked
to my free spirit and heart. 
You came along and read from it
like an open book shedding pages
and pages from it.
Trust I put in a bright future and
happy endings of achieving bright dreams.
A black cloud crossed over and all
shattered in million pieces.
Fantastic promises of tomorrow melted,
crumbled under my life.
All your promises were lies,
you cowered in a whisk of time.
Starting all over again was pulling
up broken pieces and glue them
to one piece.
It takes time and patience,
beliefs, friends, a faith to survive
a mended heart.
Share it again is hazardous
not believing in love, you can
approach my armor, make it
fall, but do not misled it again.
Next time the pieces will not mend
and as such I will tread carefully
with love until I AM fully satisfied
of my feelings for another chance .....

No comments: