Buongiorno

bacio-immagine-animata-0053

Thursday, September 5, 2019

Taughts

Hello - I have to really stop and think
what am I doing that all is confusion,
confusion in my brain, in my heart,
in my taughts and emotions.
Am I getting so old to loose patience
loose an easy smile or loosing my
tongue for lashing at the world
of insecurities, 
Fancy gadgets are not to my liking,
dressing up or down well don't be
ridiculous who would look at me...
Being a peacock is not my style, 
I don't have much hair to try it.
My voice can scare all the birds
and children even if I whisper.
Dear o dear what as come of me,
age I suppose, but we are supposed
to live to over 100, well then
excuse me, if I can compete with
a scarecrow what's the use to reach
over a 100. 
Well readers, if you find that I'm
loosing it, just show me your stuff
and don't laugh at mine!

No comments: