Buongiorno

bacio-immagine-animata-0053

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Breaking point


Time has come
while time as passed.
A broken heart was left behind in
million of pieces shinning in
the morning light.
Those who leave are the best,
taken too soon by a high hand.
Their love is never forgotten
and their words resonated in the
past leaving us only a future to treasure.
Will I stand to their standards,
knowing full well that it is
impossible, my good will is
not enough, hence my trying
and never reaching them.
Oh heaven where no one as
come back to describe it
leaving my imagination run
wild, listening to the wind
caress my face, my feet light
and painless on the carpeted grass,
running down the valley,
tasting the river of youth but
never keeping me there.
I will run, run and run again
and again until my bones
are so fragile that the smallest
pebble will be my breaking point
and then I will lay down resting
until the angels come and show
me the way home.....

NB: Photo is not mine, should owner
recognize himself, please e-mail me
& I will give you credit for it.



No comments: