Buongiorno

bacio-immagine-animata-0053

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

What am I....



I'm not a painter or an artist at that,
my eyes makes me see the beauties
of this world, but my fingers don't know
how to use a brush and man made colors.
As an old person, I too joined the frenzy of
the cameras and run around my living area
for something to capture, sure I find beauty
or not so beautiful but it capted my attention
and as such it's my duty to emprison them in
my camera.  On many occasions I miss my 
shot, normal since I learned alone and proud
of what I find. The alleys are my home,
the gardens of many acres or just a little 
patch of green will always be my challenge.
A little bird perched on a branch, a squirrel
devastating a veggie garden, a dog not
chasing a cat, but is taking control of his
favorite spot and don't like my prying on them.
Streets were deserted for a while, today
they returned to be the monstrous  
cavorting tortures for everyone, we all
complain, knowing full well that the next day
it will still be there, the holes, the cones,
the broken branches, the garbage left 
behind for city to clean up, but they too
are feed up, so it just lays there to annoy
me and dirtying my poor cameras. 

No comments: