Buongiorno

bacio-immagine-animata-0053

Saturday, January 23, 2021

My sky in January

 

My sky is strange
An artist just doodled 
around the sky
forgetting to assemble
all the pieces of his 
sky puzzle, knowing full
well that humans would
either jump of joy or
complain about it.
Bundled in super warm
clothes, armed with 
dark sunglasses, my
camera bag on my shoulders
off I went in search of skies.
How do I survive this 
darn cold, the sun is 
blinding, my fingers
are stiff and my ears are
red turning white.
Do I keep looking for the
perfect sky shot or do I 
just turn around, go home
and cuddle in my old
rocking chair, with the 
kitten warm my toes 
and wanting to share my
warm milk, or do I keep
on searching for the
perfect sky....
Will see tomorrow when
mother nature will be more
cooperating but for the time
being I am glad to have taken
this shot to remind me that we
are still in the coldest month
of winter.....

 


No comments: