Buongiorno

bacio-immagine-animata-0053

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

I am here (io si)


Hope you will enjoy listening - click on  Listen    

A song by Laura Pausini is the theme song of the latest Ms.Sofia Loren's movie.


When you feel like no one understands you, I will, I will. When you think no love can ever heal you, mine will, mine will. And when you feel like you are invisible and no one sees you at all, I want you to know that you are seen.

Cause I see you, and I see too, who you are, you can’t hide from me. I want you to know that you are seen. When you feel like this whole world is against you, I’m here, I’m here. You will always have someone who will protect you, right here, right here. And when you feel like you are invisible I will see through it all. I want you to know that you are seen. Cause I see you, and I see too, who you are, you can’t hide from me. I want you to know that you are seen. All alone in this world, we all long to be heard, don’t think no one knows what you feel. I want you to know that you are seen.  

Cause I see you, and I see too, who you are, you can’t hide from me. I want you to know that you are seen. 


Master pieces only comes once in century & this one could be the one.

No comments: