Buongiorno

bacio-immagine-animata-0053

Monday, July 26, 2021

Path of lost dreams

 


With my tears I tried to build a stairway,
where memories and tears becomes a path.
Through this path, my pain's intensity
eased somewhat knowing that I had reached 
heaven doors with your gentle face smiling.
My sorrow was so heavy, that stumbling I did,
tried to touch you, call you, offering you
my hand and walk hand in hand like old times
through the garden of Eden where 
we would meet and dance away. 
Carefree and young, we embraced
the odors of the land, nature's music
became the sounds of the orchestra 
playing our songs.
We were young, carefree, the world was ours
to conquer, to have our own creations for the
future, we had lots of time ahead, but....
instead we had no time to say goodbye,
you left before I realized it,  
it's said: "Time will heal, but neither
time nor reason will alter what we felt, 
I'm left with your gorgeous memory 
but extremely hard to live without,
it's not memories that I crave ... but YOU".

NB: This photo belongs to Antonio Chiera of 
Deep Dream Generator. Thank you Antonio for letting
me use it.


No comments: