Buongiorno

bacio-immagine-animata-0053

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

If I had....


If I had one flower
for every taught that crosses
my heart, I could build
a bridge between earth and the universe.
With a wave signaling my arrival
to your new world, positive to see
joy on those gorgeous blue eyes 
that stole the shine of the sky, never
one to let clouds tarnish them.
Wait for me on the bed of clouds
while I pass through the mist of
friendly stars. I'm not a fearful one
but I believe in continuity and joy,
the same that we went through for
a life time. Ups and downs were
always around, but with your experience
and my patience we grew old 
together without any regrets. 
I let you go first to pave the way,
find a fluffy corner in paradise
and a harp to sing me lullabies. 
I will be back in your arms just be
patient my love, I'm on my way
to you..... 




No comments: