Buongiorno

bacio-immagine-animata-0053

Friday, October 15, 2021

Mother Nature


Mother nature indulged me today,
a plain day, 
with fleeing clouds 
here and there, quite muggy 
for my taste, still had to go for
a 10,000 steps walk.  I'm the 
little old lady with a camera roaming
the neighborhood & stopping when
I'm tired of walking and my
little faithful camera is always ready
for whatever my eyes sees.
It could be a flower, a child's toy,
a distorted tree or just a leaf that
capture my attention.  Today it was
a little special, I was walking much
slower and I came across something
that we don't see too much in the
city,  a tree with about 20 of these
type of mushrooms. I know that 
they are good for consumption,
but they were too high for me to 
reach, so I first took photos, then
knocked on one's door and asked
if they could come out and help me
take down those mushrooms.

PS: Never consume mushrooms that
you don't know, they can be mortal. 

 
 

No comments: