Buongiorno

bacio-immagine-animata-0053

Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Fearless

On a misty night engulfed
in silence only my taughts
were wondering around.  My steps
had no directions, my eyes no views
just a mist dancing around me.
Why did I leave my heaven to
run after dreams that will never
materialize.  The whistling of a gentle
breeze mixing with the heaviness of
the mist, my body kept going and going
on without counting the steps or
the tiredness of my old bones.
Sundowns are for young lovers who
still have faith in their future, the
warmth of the sun going down is
not enough for me.  So I stop counting
steps, I kept on my normal pace to
eventually arrive at a destination that
is not mine or is it...

NB: Photo not mine but if owner recognize
it please send me an e-mail & I will give
you full credit.
 

No comments: