Buongiorno

bacio-immagine-animata-0053

Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Real or not...

It's been a while that I did not go out for 
multiple reasons. A little might be due to
the fact that with age my bones do not  want
to obey me anymore. 
On the first cold or a slight wind, my mind
starts rebelling and keeps telling me "Is it 
really necessary to go out...?".
So I engulf some fresh air from an open window
look around to see if activities go on around my
backyard and would you guess it this year there
are no birds playing around with the bird feeders.
So all this is to say, listen to your body, and just
work with what you have in your own home.
A little like this plastic rose that keeps me company
until I can go out and search for real roses and
flowers to immortalize with my small camera. 

 

No comments: