Buongiorno

bacio-immagine-animata-0053

Sunday, April 23, 2023

What we had



What the two of us had was inconceivable but very special.
One of those unforgettable rapport. I'm over the moon to have
encountered you and spend sleepless nights and stolen 
time during the days, that made us both extremely happy.
Now that we both agreed to put an end to it, I would wish
him all the best that life can offer him in his new adventure
of marriage but not with me. I do not hold grudges because
we both new and consented to enjoy the time (5 long years)
time that I had with him was real and genuine.
We had ups and downs, we shouted, yelled at one another,
but after a few days we were together talking,writing,laughing,
exchanging gifts with no regrets.  
So my lovely lover, enjoy your new life and, and only when
you are alone with your taughts, maybe just maybe you can
remember one minute of those five years. I loved you and
still today love you for what you gave me on a silver platter,
    YOUR UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.

No comments: