Buongiorno

bacio-immagine-animata-0053

Friday, November 10, 2023

Nov.11 ....

 

Oh how I wish I could  bring back
all my friends that I left behind years and years
ago.  But also my friends who have fallen 
recently for their love of their country.
Not one day goes by that I don't hear about
lost lives to the hands of wars.
Today like yesterday families are broken, 
devastated, exterminated for some idealist
individuals who do not care for the price
humans will pay, for no other reasons,
hat the world can't live together.
We are like this seed that the wind blows 
around and destroyes without discrimination.
If you fall, no one is there to help you up, no
on the contrary they will finish to exterminate
you with no pity.
This is our November 11th created by humans...                       

No comments: