Buongiorno

bacio-immagine-animata-0053

Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Memories

 

Memories is a book to be looked at 
when your mind is not fully with you
or in your capacity to control it.
Why do I approach this subject one week
before the most memorable day of the 
nativity celebrated around the world by
some and hated by others.
Is it a mith, is it a story, 
for the believers it's sacred, 
but for the non believers it's a
story that should not be even considered
let alone celebrated.
Do we really need to put a name or a
face on these readings, personally I do not
believe so.  I tell myself that there is something
somewhere that has the strings of our 
being born and destinies.  It's not up to
us to try to figure it out.  But it's our duty
TO LIVE OUR STAY ON THIS EARTH
WITH LOVE,DIGNITY AND RESPECT.

nb: These are my and only my taughts. 
 

No comments: