Buongiorno

bacio-immagine-animata-0053

Wednesday, August 21, 2024

What's new in life

 

What's new?
I really couldn't say
and I couldn't care less.
My life seems a thorn
book where the writing is
faded, the pages are
yellowing, and the words
keep dancing in front of me.
I don't or I won't concentrate
on life that seems to escape
me. Every day is just a repetious
hours running from me.
Is this what aging means...
If only I could become someone else
or something else, be able to come
back to life in a lifetime just to see
what I will miss, or even if a world
as we know it today will still be around.
I feel melanchony on a daily basis,
I don't have a will to keep going, am I too
afraid of the unknown or is it just old age
lazyness.  Wish someone could give me
a straight answer..... 

No comments: