Buongiorno

bacio-immagine-animata-0053

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

The resting angels

In my continuous search on statues
I have seen some gorgeous ones,
let it be new ones or old ones,
in clay or bronze, colored or
discolored by time, but in reality
the one that hit me hard with 
shear beauty was a very small angel
sitting on a piece of broken cement
by unknown person who did not 
have anything better to do, this
little statue was located in a huge
section of a great cemetery when
rest babies that have not seen the
light of the day, felt the wind on
their tiny faces or the arms of
loving parents.  This nagged me for
a few days and wandered how I 
was going to let the world know,
that Angels on tiny graves are to 
be admired and cherished for their
meaning on a piece of cement or 
a tiny grave. 

No comments: