Buongiorno

bacio-immagine-animata-0053

Saturday, October 13, 2018

To my friend

A friend (he or a she)  is the most valuable
possession one can have.
It will listen to my follies or cry
with me, he will hold my hand
or just rest his head on my stiff
shoulder.  He might not understand
my ranting but he will take away my
pain or anger and make it his.
He can stand and hold me when
I'm week or bring me back to earth
when I'm flying to high.
Oh dear friend who stands at my side
and counts the stars with me so that I
don't loose myself in sorrow, wiping
my tears one by one just so that I do not
smudge my mask.
He will freeze to the bones and won't
say or rush me into a warm place while
I'm playing around a poorly lit road,
he just wait for my sense to come back
and then and only then he will follow
me, put me to bed and stand guard
for fear of leaving him alone, we are
a pair and pairs are there until the end....

PS: I lost my friend today to a high hand
that came, taking him in another world
were I hope friendship is available.


No comments: