Buongiorno

bacio-immagine-animata-0053

Friday, January 24, 2020

Falling star


On a starry night stop at the sight
of this nightly beauty, open your eyes
along with your heart,
counting the stars is worthless
you would certainly miss some
they are not all in the sky
a few came to shine in your eyes.
Stretch your arm while
opening your hand to
collect the falling star
reciting the same words
"I love you". It's warmth
in your palm is magic
keeping you prisoner of
it's sensibility. Oh keep it
tight telling all your
deepest secrets, your joys,
your desires of a joyous
life that you keep dreaming
nightly.
"O little falling star,
don't leave me tonight,
at least for tonight be my
confident, my friend
listening to the sweet words
that only you can hear,
little star let me sleep with
you at my side at least for
one blessed night. Little
star don't leave me alone
I will die if you go back to
your life...".

No comments: