Buongiorno

bacio-immagine-animata-0053

Thursday, January 2, 2020

Peace and quietness

Just give me a moment,
yes only a moment to take in this view,
oh how I feel serene with myself.
When will I sing a joy so immense
to the world that is around me.
Please don't disturb my concentration
I try to sing with the birds who are waiting
for me.  Under my feet I feel the earth move
so I salute this day with a frenetic dance,
my feet are like an angel's wing moving
along the whims of the wind, oh how
I love it, who cares about the curious looking
on, I don't see them I just see the crack of
light that reaches me,pushing me to keep on
dancing.  Who cares if the seagulls laughs at
me or the dog is wandering who this crazy
lady is.  I feel my breath reach the world
surrounding me, embracing me entering way
down to my heart and both are singing to the
mysterious mandolin playing silently by the
blind man who looks after me & taking in
all my steps so not to hurt anyone who
stops, laughs and keep going...
That's my way of reaching peace and silent
quietness that envelopes me and only me
on the shores of this flowing water, god
bless me and the river for being my friend...                   

No comments: