Buongiorno

bacio-immagine-animata-0053

Friday, February 21, 2020

The condor


Press :   Listen to my song: 


I am embraced by the wind...
like a condor, I'm born free
high up in the mountains or 
low on the plains. I have no rules,
no barriers to stop my runs in the
sun to try and reach the sun...
my nights are free and undisturbed
so I rest my head covered by my
wings. My eyes are my friends 
they keep me alive at all times.
The moon is my companion while
the wind will bring me treasures
for my young ones.  Oh how I long 
those few drops of rain to bath
and cool my strong spirit.  I can 
jump over a pond or a stream for
food but only if my growling stomach
is heard.  Do not cower at my sound
between the mountains, cause I am
the condor of these mountains and
I will share them with you if you
show respect for me... 

No comments: