Buongiorno

bacio-immagine-animata-0053

Thursday, March 5, 2020

Today


Today outside, is full of singing birds,
squirrels running around coupled with
a few barks from the dog down the street.
It's a blue sky day with little clouds just
to break the intensity of the blue, but I
do not feel so good. When there's no
peace in a family it's as if the world is
coming to an end.  I'm against you,
you are against me, children taking 
parents side are against each other.
What are we coming to...
I totally disagree with siblings claiming
full rightness because they're the oldest
or of a specific gender.  At times parents
are in the wrong either for lack of conscience or
lack of will.  They create trouble without
knowing and the day they leave all those
troubles are left behind for the children to
resolve.  How I detest these situations,
and hoping that I am fair to myself and my
children and grandchildren for when I am
not of this world, I hope that their fights are
not my doing.
Let the flow of life, not be stopped by 
pride, once one closes it's eyes forever,
one can't say more, "I'm sorry we should
have got along a lot better in this short
passage of earth...". 
Let your pride rest at the right moment,
we are all here on a short journey.                           

No comments: