Buongiorno

bacio-immagine-animata-0053

Saturday, May 29, 2021

Life is a bitch


My dear friends and occasional readers
you are wandering what's with my title
of this morning post.
Life is a real bitch, one is born with
all types of expectations may it be good
or bad and is out of our hands.  
The old tale, "Your life is written the
day you are conceived and marked by
the stars...".
Well excuse me if I do not agree with
this theory that I call all false and mis-leading.
People most 99.9% have lost all dignity 
and respect for life itself.  Just by what we
just went through, one would believe that
some reasons entered men's brain and heart.
But poor me in being so naive as to having
closed my eyes for such a long time.

Please come back again I will finish this
post with more diligence and fairness.



No comments: