Buongiorno

bacio-immagine-animata-0053

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Life is a bitch ... continued


 click to listen  ........> Open you heart 

continued...

One would hope for a bright future
not realizing that it's full of punches,
curves, joy and sorrows.
We in this country that I call mine
where my roots are not  part of this
earth, but that I love dearly for giving
me my hard earned bread and butter,
there's a nag that's been with me for
a very long time.  "Discrimination" 
for those who are not of the same color,
the same mother tongue or believes.

Little did I know that for me and my
descendants we will never be considered
natives.  But who are the natives of this
land?

The civilized world came and destroyed
a nation, it's people, it's culture.  The 
people of cloth were the most ..... of all
people.  Maybe not their fault since they
obeyed the laws in their luggage and 
believed they were the gods of this
new found land. 

Wars, massacres, disputes, genocides
occurred and still today in the 21st century
some close their eyes and ears: 
"It's not my problem... I live good, let
others fight it".  Have you stopped and
looked around....

Forward to today:
When I think about it,  I am not 
surprised to have heard about the 
215 innocent children found in mass
graves just because they were not my
color, spoke my tongue, believed in the
laws of the nature.  Were just treated
with disregard and buried without a trace
or dignity.

WE WERE THE GENERATIONS OF THE
JUST AND AS SUCH JUSTIFIED OUR
ATROCITIES towards ANGELS OF THE
NEW FOUND LAND.

to be continued....
 

No comments: