Buongiorno

bacio-immagine-animata-0053

Monday, November 22, 2021

Lover

My lover is very special
he might not be a superman,
or an Olympian, no he's just
and ordinary guy that was
at my side, in good and not so
good time. .. 
But don't tell him, he might get
offended, believing he is the  
best person on this earth. 
Sure he is, but like all humans
faults are shown on a daily basis.
But I love him with all his faults,
is little beer stomach, is lousy jokes.
Let's not get too fussy or he will
tease you for days and forget
all his good promises, but he's
still my lover from the first time
that I laid eyes on him. 
Do not leave me now, I would
not survive and would follow
you as soon as I could. You are
my rock, my lover, my provider...
PS: I swear not to nag you when
we leave this world and grow 
old as angels laughing our way
through fluffy clouds, with
you and your beer and me with
my glass of white wine. 

NB: Thank you to this gentleman
who I met on one of my walks
in a park and started to tell me a
bit of his life and the loss of his
beloved wife who had passed away
three months earlier. 
 


 

No comments: