Buongiorno

bacio-immagine-animata-0053

Tuesday, November 9, 2021

What's new...


What's new in your life?
Mine is very simple, 
I look, I bother my loved
ones, I eat as pleased,
enjoying the outside view
from my hammock in my
mistress bedroom and 
waved by passer bys.
Yours is a crazy life,
running around with a 
mask (necessary still),
too lazy to cook so the
car brings it to you.
don't bother to get 
dressed now you don't
need to shovel the snow,
or grab a paid of rain boots.
Leaves are gorgeous when
they fall down but not when
there soggy and wet. 
You complain about the
juice you pour in your
4 WD, but don't mind
running to just get a bottle
of milk or alcohol or hash.
Set your priorities like me
and you will live to be 101,
not the law on language cat
language is unique and universal,
but of course your age........

No comments: