Buongiorno

bacio-immagine-animata-0053

Wednesday, May 18, 2022

If I could change ...



How strange it is to be sitting behind my computer
and don't have to worry about a fall ending my life.
These days are very harsh and difficult for the human race
who don't want to be disturbed in their routine.
But please don't you care that I who is a pensioner
can't meet both ends. If I want to drink water, I have
to assure myself that it is boiled for a few minutes,
there's lead in our city pipes.  If I want to eat proteins
there's a great price in meat, vegetables, that I just can't
afford.  I'm too old to use a bike and too dangerous due
to the state of our city roads.  Let's not count the price
of gas for my little car, from a 25 dollar full tank to now
52 dollars, so I let it sit.  Then I will need a new pair
of walking shoes and they cost an arm and a leg, INFLATION.
Do I have to pay for the AIR THAT I BREATH on a 
daily basis.
If I could change the world I would go back to the ancient
days and the law of the stronger to survive.  Today you 
just can't SURVIVE  or die because it's too EXPENSIVE    . 

No comments: