Buongiorno

bacio-immagine-animata-0053

Thursday, May 26, 2022

Angel Flight


I'm sorry I did not know that
you would leave us in a blink of an eye.
I forgot to tell you a million times 
that I loved you so much that  
my heart broke in pieces that day.  
There are no words,.
 no amount of tears,
no screams, 
bagging head or just
a sound that keeps me alive
until I see your lifeless body.
Where are you my angel...
you just took flight with those
wonderful teachers and friends. How will
I live now that you are gone, who will
come and kiss me so that I could shower
you with my warm kisses.
A chair is empty, your  room is now closed
to the world, where I go and lay down,
never wanting to leave it. You said: "Mamma
I have so many dreams for you and me 
when I'm a little older, I swear I will take
good care of you...".
Dear son/daughter now you pray for us
down here on earth.  
You are my loved angel, be good wherever
you are and pray that we survive this
darkness that has engulfed us. 
 

 


No comments: