Buongiorno

bacio-immagine-animata-0053

Tuesday, June 21, 2022

How long...


How can I count the time that has passed
since you last came into arms?
These arms are tired of waiting, 
they need your warmth, strength, 
protection and hold me tight to your 
warm body.
A traitor does not run or hide, he bloats
his cowardness and spitful reaction to
my sight.  
With which right do you use those looks, 
what have I done that you can't stand 
even the sight of my shadow?
did you listen to the snake's two tongue,
that now fills your days and nights?
I'm just wandering what when wront
from your heart to mine in the space
of 24 months.  Now with your tail between
your legs, how dare you present yourself
and ask for my understanding of your little
escapade.  No, thank you, I prefer to return
to my spiker webs and continue the long wait
for a gentleman to pass by who will know that
my heart is in million pieces and needs more
than a feint smile and lies to calm my rage 
and my lost passion for the love of my lost
life...

No comments: