Buongiorno

bacio-immagine-animata-0053

Sunday, June 12, 2022

Crying for the world


There's no use to shed tears,
I'm too old to cry,
my face rivals rivers paths
full of tears shed by humans
who is made of stones without
a bleeding heart. I, in my old age
can affirm that each and everyone
of us have felt shame, disgust,
rage, compassion for our friend's
nation around the world who can't
stop crying for help, for a crumb
of food but we are too stupid in
responding either for lack of time,
lack of understanding or just lacking
compassion. Do not close your eyes,
or your ears to falsities, to your
well being without thinking of your
brothers and sisters who are suffering
from the wombs of the earth and are
calling for YOU and ME for a helping
hand... 
  
NB: This video is not mine, if you 
recognize your work please email me
& I will give you credit.

No comments: