Buongiorno

bacio-immagine-animata-0053

Wednesday, June 28, 2023

White tears


What am I doing sitting on this hard chair
behind a stupid screen instead of drying 
the cold and harsh tears streaming down
my old ravaged face from the tears that 
I let go 52 years ago on the 4th day after
my wedding night to a monster who did
well in hiding is upbriging, is sickness,
his week spirit and conditions that were
instilled in him from the day he saw the
daylight.  
Stupid me for not having rebelled, for not
having told anyone (not even my parents)
in what a web of deception I walked in.
No one had the guts to tell me what they
knew, no one had the decency of being
honest, THEY WERE ALL HIPOCRITS.
Who put their heads in the sand and just
hoped for the best - for him and not for me.
Is a revenge at this stage - worth it,
but then I have 3 gorgeous children and
2 granddaughters, I look at them and my
rage melts down.

  

No comments: