Buongiorno

bacio-immagine-animata-0053

Thursday, July 6, 2023

Hello there...


Hello there, it's been a wile since I came to
see if I could write a few verses or feelings
on events that touches my heart.
Unfortunately, maybe due to the extreme
heat and forest smoke it seems that my brain
does not have the stigma to think or even less
to write.
Does it affect everyone like me at this time,
who knows...
But I truly miss to exercise my brain to stop,
think, write about my curiosity for life itself.
Not knowing if I make any sense in all this,
I just let time take it's course and see where 
my landing will be.
Life is a state of mind, when it's stops there's 
nothing one can do to make it revive.
So friends until I am fully in accord with
my feelings, my ideas, or my stupidity, I will
walk around with a paper and a pen to capture
what my brain will gift me...

Not even my camera is responding to my 
searches so I go back to the nature shots who
do not require much imagination. 

 

No comments: