Buongiorno

bacio-immagine-animata-0053

Sunday, July 30, 2023

Time and love


Loves takes lots of time
and a sea of patience,
to find the right forever person.
Tonight Lady Moon is fully
shining on me after chasing me
and reaching me on an oasis in
a desert but it was only my 
imagination since I was in my
dark and lonely room.
My thoughts wandering like
a wave in a dark sea to finally
find the shores of your heart to
revive the lost love. My heart might
be broken but stuburn as I am, 
I will never give up. I'm like a 
fish calling the moon to come down
and show my lover my swollen eyes
I feel like a fish in love with a seagull
wishing I could fly on his back to 
reach your hands and put them on my
face holding you close in a tight
embrace, kissing your warm  and
passionate lips asking the sky to stop
the time to cease for me to slowly
die in your arms....

No comments: