Buongiorno

bacio-immagine-animata-0053

Friday, June 28, 2024

Broken road


It's been just over 5 weeks that I have lived
with strangers on my street which comprises
3 homes, and an elementary school.
Yes strangers with bulldozers of all shapes and
sizes, screeching worse than any imagination
or comprehension. The dig, they break (my friends
you the reader) can't or won't know the meaning
of breaking asphalt, cement, 80 years old water
pipes, that supply at least a mile in circonference,
but my neighbors believe that's not their problem
or care for my miseries.  Who do you call or
complain, not the workers - there are doing their
job, the city - well those pipes needs to be replaced
without asking our advice how to do the work
with as little of inconvenience as possible to the
taxes payer.  No sir, they just show up and start
at 07:00 sharp on a darn monday morning.
And this is how I FEEL ...
 

No comments: