Buongiorno

bacio-immagine-animata-0053

Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Hello Friends


It's been a very long time that I didn't
have a chance to show myself here.
Life is unpredictable and no matter how
you believe you are living it, there's
always a curve thrown in by nature.
This year my husband is in no shape to
take care of the house, outside maintenance,
even his beloved veggie garden, my 
pear tree (most delicious pears) is dead
and taken out. I have a family of rabbits,
groundhog, squirrels, birds who are permanent 
residents in my backyard, are rendering our life
miserable.  Just to say the least, the squirrels
have damaged the telephone,light lines,
so we are trying to cut down the tree 
(only partial cleaning since it's against
the law to cut down such an old tree)
and see if that will discourage them to nest
there. (The tree is a 150 years old and was
still in a fairly good health).  So anyone who
has an idea how to help with this dilemma
is welcomed to leave a message.

Thank you and I'll be back very soon.

No comments: