Buongiorno

bacio-immagine-animata-0053

Monday, July 15, 2024

Can you follow









Can you follow me in my racing career...
I'm wandering what makes humans tick when
in crisis or in extreme wealth?
These days everyone seems to find in the 
'COVID AFTERMATH' the culprit to all our
problems either in health, wealth, reasoning,
even in dying. The people have lost their
common sense and judgement.  No one wants
to accept that it's our own fault if we are
suffering from the heat, old age, hunger, wars,
too many working hours and not enough pay,
to much travelling but are ready to deface
other's people or nation's property.
Did we have all these instances before
COVID, maybe yes or at least some of them,
but not to the extend of today's rambling, yes rambling
because we just can't and won't accept that 
WE ARE HERE ONLY AS A TRAVELER
between two lives, the one we had before
and the other one after.
OUR MUCH TALKED ABOUT COVID

PS: if you could follow what I was trying to say
than you are darn good, because myself I still
don't understand what's going on.  

No comments: