Buongiorno

bacio-immagine-animata-0053

Thursday, September 13, 2018

Dreamless

Time does not change,
evolution is unstoppable,
from cavemen to   
universe exploration,
one never ceases to be amazed
by generations gone by and futuristic.
Leonardo the visionary could
just imagine what was behind is eyes.
Columbus the fearless kept going on,
not knowing his future.
Men of great visionary either
perfected the world or just destroyed it.
They were the dreamers.  Today,
with all the technological instruments
in our hands we create unbelievable
dreams that would have sounded
crazy to our ancestors. 
New bodies, limbs, brains and FACES.
Would I subject myself to such,
I do not believe so, since I'm part of the
dreamless generation that is stuck between
the old and the future, but can hardly accept
the present.

My dear reader, do not take offense in
my thinking of being of the silent dreamless
generation....


No comments: