Buongiorno

bacio-immagine-animata-0053

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Hello snow

"What a sight it is,
the virgin white snow
that came down at night
just for small children to
watch with their eyes
full of sleep.  
Silver flakes light the
sky, dancing around
like night flies.  
Oh snow why come at night
knowing that I can't come out.
Will your presence still be 
there when the robin wakes
me up, please don't go away
I will embrace you,
feeling your freezing touch on my
bare feet. My hands red from
cold is nothing compared to 
your touch.  Delicate
and freezing, silvery and watery
tickling my red nose knowing
full well the joy of being your
friend for quite a while.
Be patient and will be there
with you in the early morning
hours, just you and me before
the world awakes and breaks
the magical spell between us...."

1 comment:

Daniel said...

Virgin snow is the essence of purity
Amazing

Daniel