Buongiorno

bacio-immagine-animata-0053

Saturday, November 23, 2019

Where are you

Where are you,
how did you get there,
why do you appear,
then disappear?
You adore to play
with humans feelings,
shaming who ignores you.
Mercy me for turning my
head when you look at me
with those bright eyes
but you lost the pleas of
my lover. How can I
convey the dancing words
of my heart if you keep
loosing our messages.
It's easy for you to be
in my heart and within minutes
in my lover's heart, mocking us
for our believes that you are
our friend.  Oh moon, Oh moon
I detest you when you appear
but I cry for you when you
don't show yourself.  I'll
blow kisses for you to carry
over the ocean and deposit
them in my lover's sleeping face.
Do not loose them on your way
to his room, gently place them
on his lips for him to taste my
lips even if at distance....

No comments: