Buongiorno

bacio-immagine-animata-0053

Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Volcano

In the depth of the night
when all is covered of silence
lights dance in the darkness
mesmerized by the flames
dancing around me
tantalizing my eyes and feelings.
I can't stop them, for fear of
loosing this moment.
How I've reached this point
without any effort, just by
shear imagination of mine
in the darkness of the night.
I let you go on this night
I waved at your dancing away
from earth, leaving me
behind to catch all your breath
to make them mine, your
shining tears caught in my
hands to cherish in darker
nights. No words for now,
one day when my anger at
loosing you, I will cry my heart
out imploring you to come and
get me to be with you, you
gave me the fire of life and
I wanted it back in your arms.
             

No comments: